1st Job of 2013

by 1/19/2013 03:26:00 PM 0 Pengkritik
Assalammualaikum, and hello to the reader's out there!

It's been a while (Not quite a while exactly since last post is on my birth date September last yer) since i wrote on this blog.

Goodbye 2012 & Dozo Yoroshiku 2013!

Actually (The most annoying word voted in the world), what i want to share is my 1st official job as freelance photographer on this very 1st month of the new year.

Thanks to my Matriculation friend, Ili for letting me into this world of photography and picture perfect of wedding. Without her introducing me to be 1 of her wedding photographer with my team, it would be impossible for me to achieve my dream and just stay there in the book shell as a hobby alone.

Although the 1st time being a freelance photographer while still working as an engineer might be hard that take 4 month from September to January to finished the artwork, but finally, Alhamdulillah, this year i managed to make it smoothly.

Let me show you all 1 of my masterpiece as freelance photographer for Ili's wedding

Do you like it???

Well, here i share to you all more of my masterpiece as 1st official wedding photographer job of the year and 1st doing alone without having my team



Maybe by the end of this month, i will finish design my own business card for this part time jobs.

I'm sure some of you might want to know what is the package and how much it cost???

Just browse and see for your eyeview the picture and i will let u know at the end of the post



Is this enough to make you choose me as your wedding photographer??

For more information on what i offer and the package is, kindly refer below

email : gen_k87@yahoo.com
Twitter : @putra87
FB : Putra Khairi Sunbae (Please do introduce yourself if your profile picture is an apple)

See you again in next post for the future month of 2013

putra87­™

Blogger - Engineer - Freelance Photographer

An Engineer, Lifestyle Blogger, A Freelance Photographer, Traveller, Food Hunter, and A Dad To Be.

0 Pengkritik:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

BM
Semua penulisan & post adalah bertujuan perkongsian bersama. Segala gambar & gaya penulisan diambil dari sumber² yang dikreditkan bersama atau atas penulisan penulis sendiri. Sebarang penyalahgunaan, ketidaktelusan & pengambilan gambar untuk kegunaan lain tanpa kebenaran penulis, penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab di atas sebarang tindakan undang-undang yang akan diambil kepada mereka yang berkenaan.

BI
All of the articles, stories, info and materials are either taken from other website, blog, and other sources or self-wrote... Any sharing of this info is allowed but with the consent of this blog writer. Any misused, misguided, mischief articles taken from this blog without writers permission is prohibited. Admin and writer will not be responsible for any legal action taken by the authorities to those who concerns.